Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mira's Miracle: Awesome Age Play from Ana Vitsky


Whisked away to the fairytale Castle for a dream vacation, Mira confronts her darkest fears.

Vacationing at Master Marshall's world-renowned Castle should have spelled Fantasy Land, but for Mira the trip means paying a debt. She promised to work hard at her translator's certificate course while her advisor went on maternity leave, but distraction arrives in the form of her first love. Diplomat Hana Takahashi, from Desire in Any Language, captures Mira's total attention. Between Hana's stringent embassy security and Mira's draconian school dormitory curfew, their stolen kisses drive Mira wild with desire. Hana makes a bet with Mira: keep up with her schoolwork or take a trip of Hana's choice, according to Hana's rules. No veto power.

When Mira presents her inadequate end-of-term report, Hana books a dream vacation - of Hana's dreams. Safe within the Castle, the elaborate role playing kink haven, Hana turns Mira into her little girl. Complete with a private nurse, playroom with its nanny in charge, and a schoolroom filled with naughty pupils and a stern teacher, the Castle's ageplay wing reduces Mira to a child from the moment of her arrival. Hana's word is law, and all of the Castle employees carry out her orders for Mira.

However, Mira's natural resistance leads to tantrums, defiance, and spankings from every adult who assists with her care. When she encounters a tutor who triggers her deepest fears, she must face her residual trauma over the duplicitous "Mistress Susan." Is Mira ready for the maternal nurturing offered by Hana, or will her unhealed wounds drive everyone away? Can she become Hana's little girl, or will she safeword out of the Castle to return to everyday life... without Hana? Will there be a miracle for Mira?

Warning: contains ageplay, mouth-soaping, spankings, and sex scenes.

Goodreads

Review:

I fell in love with Ana's book Desire in Any Language and was thrilled to see what came next in Mira's adventures. Hana was still a bit of mystery at the end of the last book- I admit I was pretty transfixed on Mira's fascination with her tutor myself.  Finding out more about Hana and Mira's relationship was very exciting. Going to the Castle on vacation was even more so. All the possibilities-especially in a shared universe like this one. When Mira gets to the Castle, she finds out that the luxury vacation she thought she was getting is very different from the reality that awaits her. Each step took me deeper and deeper and I didn't want it to end.

Thinking about how this book made me feel left me with twisting emotions indeed. I loved it completely. It explored age play and that is something I have discovered is a trigger point in most cases. So...I identified with Mira's terror at being touched by the male teacher in the school. When something bad happens to you like what she experienced, it leaves scars. I will be the first to admit it-I still have them and they pop up and the damnedest times. Journeying with Mira at the Castle, I felt like I was there with her as she was dressed in in children's clothes and made to behave as if she were a child. It was hard for her and for more than one reason.

Mira did not accept what was happening to her. The loss of control was something that she struggled with, especially when she felt threatened by individuals in what was to be a safe environment. She was not honest with Hana about what had happened to her and how being put into a position of vulnerability around a man could trigger the despair and helplessness that caused her to lash out. Epic emotions and some pretty intense spankings ensue. I could not stop reading. (Even with my own deadlines-I kept sneaking off to find out what happened.)

Ana writes on an emotional plane that takes me with her every time. In Mira's Miracle I learned how it feels to walk into an age play situation and become accustomed to it as Mira did. Battling the trust and vulnerability issues was a big one. I think Ana did a wonderful job of showing the tenderness in every act of love and every spanking that took place. Age play was so not the pervy thing I thought it would be. Not with f/f. I, like Mira, felt safe in the Castle once I understood the boundaries and can't wait for another trip with a flaming hairbrush or nurse's pocket paddle. The letters at the beginning of the book and at the end still have me thinking and I really hope we will be seeing more of these lovely ladies.

Stellar read!

Spankalicious!!

5/5

Erzabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!