Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Touch of Death


1. Plotter or pantster? For me it depends a lot on the story and if the muse decides to play ball. A Touch of Death was plotted since it has five installments. 
2. What are three things you have on your writing desk? Coffee, notepad and pen. I usually scribble down ideas. Technology is nice but I still prefer a pen in my hand. It’s how I spent a majority of high school when I was supposed to be listening to the teacher.
3. Favorite food? Chinese, particularly chicken balls.
4. Tell us a little about your new release. What character in the book really spoke to you? A Touch of Death tells the story of thief and witch, Fiona Fire-Tongue. She quickly became one of my favorite characters for her nonsense attitude. I’ve got a feeling another character will be vying for the favorite spot in the next story.
5. I write because ____... it’s who I am.
6. What is your favorite type of character to write about? I prefer my characters to be flawed, since they are that makes them the most human.
7. What is the sexiest scene you ever wrote? It’s hard to narrow it down. I wrote a series of light bdsm stories and those have the sexiest couple scenes in them. There is also a scene in the Raven’s Kill where the hero stumbles across the heroine pleasuring with herself that was pretty sexy to write.
8. What advice would you give new authors in the erotica/romance field? Always write what you love and never give up.
9. What is next on your writerly horizon? The rest of Fiona’s stories, I’m halfway through the next installment.

Blurb:


It was supposed to be simple. Just break into a vampire’s office and steal a gem. With an unwanted partner in tow, it may get complicated. The air elemental has plans of his own, but he’s about to learn that if you piss off a fire witch it is at your own peril.

Excerpt:

He was a good-looking guy, no doubt about it. A Sylph, which meant he was more element held together by will than a flesh and blood human. Light blue hair was brushed away from an angular face and piercing eyes that matched his hair. Elementals weren't tied to any particular shape but the one he'd chosen had an interesting effect on something a lot lower than my heart. He'd managed to charm his way right into my bed and became my partner for my current plan.
It had bad idea written all over it.





Biography
Ella Grey likes to tell stories which feature very human characters, even if those characters sprout fur or can conjure fire with a click of their fingers. Ella has been writing for over a decade and has been published for the last two years.

She currently lives in the UK with her son, partner and cat. She rarely sleeps and can often be found with a cup of coffee in one hand and her other hand on the keyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!