Monday, March 23, 2015

Breathless Monday: Mr. C. Kink Inc.


EXCERPT
I collapse onto the coffee table. I remember Miss Carr advising me that the dominant should always be on top. The hell with that, I think. I'll do whatever I damn well please. But I do reach for the whip. Holding it, I lie back with my booted feet still on the floor.
BLURBS

Black leather bustier, a whip, and man who appreciates them. To her surprise, Miss V finds being in charge in the bedroom can be satisfying.


When the fabulously wealthy want to go wild, Kink Inc. sends Miss V to help them realize their deepest, most secret fantasies. She wants to try everything as long as she can be submissive, but Mr. C has requested a steamy dominatrix, and she must pretend to be up to the task. 
If Mr. C likes her bossy ways, even if they are punishing at times, can Miss V make him give her what she craves?
A short, steamy, bed-time read.
LINK:
BIO
As a fashion photographer, Juliet Chastain uses her cameras to make visual narratives using models and clothes. As a writer, she pounds out stories on a keyboard creating books out of characters and ideas that pop into her head.
Juliet writes two kinds of short stories: Sweet and spicy (like Making Music, The Captain and the Courtesan) especially for the romantic who likes some serious heat in a sweetly satisfying story; and erotica (Intruder, the Kink Inc. series) for those who prefer to go straight to the call-the-fire-department hot sex.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!